Grammy Award-winning WHO?MAG Distribution launched ‘WHOMEEZ,’ the first music distribution NFT line featuring legendary music icons, top current artists and social influencers, and top producers in music on June 15, 2021. In conjunction with WarePlay Games and Dr. Krinkles, WHOMEEZ has already helped set the standard for how music distribution companies should build their NFTs.
updated: Jun 23, 2021
CHERRY HILL, N.J.,
June 23, 2021 (Newswire.com) –
WHO?MAG Distribution, in partnership with WarePlay Games, Inc. and Dr. Krinkles, announces its new NFT line “WHOMEEZ,” which became the first NFT line created by a music distribution company.
Grammy Award-winning WHO?MAG Distribution took a unique approach to its NFT line by making digital trading cards of 10 of its artists and combining them with 17 fake artists (the commons) to create a unique experience for NFT collectors. Packs consist of either 10 digital NFT cards ($10 Booster Packs) or 30 digital NFT cards ($25 Booster Packs). By collecting different variances of the WHOMEEZ cards, unreleased music, videos, interviews and/or images are released to the NFT consumer. Card Packs are currently available on www.whomeez.com.
The WHOMEEZ went on sale June 15, 2021, and will only be up for one month. WHOMEEZ Series 2 will be released shortly afterward.
“We are always trying to find unique strategies to help our distribution artists build residual income streams,” said WHO?MAG Distribution CEO Rob Schwartz. “WHOMEEZ gives them an opportunity not only to create a new income stream but also directly reach their fans for unreleased material.”
WHO?MAG Distribution artists that are a part of Series 1 include:
- Force MD’s — legendary R&B group with top singles “Tender Love” and “Love Is A House”
- eyeamki — social media influencer with over 2.1 billion TikTok Streams & 2.6 million followers
- Grandmaster Dee — DJ from pioneer hip hop group Whodini (“Freaks Come Out At Night”)
- Lush One — host of one of the biggest hip hop battle leagues “King of the Dot”
- Mikey D — winner of New Music Seminar Battle & former member of hip hop’s Main Source
- Bo Johnson — Swedish EDM producer, remixer & recording artist with over 2 million streams
- Niramsin — Australian pop artist with last music video on MTV’s Spankin’ New and BET Jams
- Mr. Mig — producer/remixer for Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Usher, Rick Ross, Taylor Swift & more
- Dell-P — received over 10 Grammy Considerations and has 3 videos in rotation on BET Jams
- Pap3rBag — combines unique artwork and rock elements with dark undertones
WHO?MAG Distribution (www.whomagdistribution.com) distributes through Sony Orchard and has over 1,200 music releases consisting of some of the biggest names in all genres of music. The NFTs were built by WarePlay Games (www.wareplaygames.com), creators of Carousel World and King of Quotes. The cards were designed by Dr. Krinkles. For more information on WHOMEEZ or WHO?MAG Distribution, contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WHO?MAG Distribution